All 10 art Reviews

Aaaron Wood - Maid Outfit Aaaron Wood - Maid Outfit

Hm...

A strong improvement from your other piece, I must admit. What I like about this is especially the dress and expression. You can really see he's enjoying this.

YehYehYeh responds:

Thanks. I personally didn't think this piece was gonna make it into your 'goodie-book'. I'm not gonna be drawing much but Aaron lately, methinks. So if all the people who like my art don't mind, I hope you're looking forward to my next piece!

Aaron Wood Aaron Wood

Cute

But is there any shading in this image? And why a jacket instead of a shirt? I can understand the eyes are glowing, and he's blushing, but one question, why doesn't he have any lips? Overall, great drawing. I could never do anything like this on MS paint.

YehYehYeh responds:

Thanks. I'll try to work on that in my next piece. Oh and I put the jacket there becuase just a regular shirt would look like I just didn't bother about it. And his eyes aren't glowing, they're sparkling/shining. And yeah, he's blushing.

It's anime chibi graphics. Lips represent lipstick in anime.

Pocketbabe Midori Pocketbabe Midori

Help and Improvement

Her name is Leaf from LeafGreen and FireRed. Female playable chacter. Go to Bulbapedia.

kevinsano responds:

I was actually unsure of her Japanese name only. Thanks anyway

Pocketbabe Haruka Pocketbabe Haruka

Improvement

The key to drawing a girl is to focus mostly on her face, and hardly focus on boobs and cleavage. This is what you're doing wrong. Instead of focussing so much on having the cleavage show and the girl having giant boobs, focus on the face.

kevinsano responds:

The point of the "Babes" series isn't to draw girls though. It's to overemphasize the parts you say I shouldn't be focusing on. I'll leave "focusing on the face" for my regular drawings.

bunneary bunneary

I love it!

I have to say, wish I could give it more than 10. Buneary is spelt with one N, by the way. You got everything right, except the head needs to be a little smaller! Out of 10, it gets 500! Sincerely, Girly789.

Chat-man responds:

thanks!

pokeball 2...... pokeball 2......

Brilliant job!

The Poke ball from Pokemon? You added a background and the spikes around it give it more flavour! Plus I love the idea of a sine spot on the poke ball, and loads of white spots in... a BLUE background? Blue's my favourite colour! You are great, sincerely, Girly789.

Chat-man responds:

Thank you!!

Hotty Kitty Hotty Kitty

Some wrongs

IMPROVEMENT
1. Either make her wear a skirt or trousers, or make her have a longer shirt
2. Have her be holding ice-cream instead of pulling her shirt
3. If she's wearing underwear, make it visible at both sides!
4. Hair colour should be more natural
5. Blue eyes look nicer than green
6. Shorten her earring
7. Make her fringe not go down up down

This will help the art to be better.

Stacy &amp;lt;3 Stacy <3

Great

Loved the anime style. Cool. Eyes that match haur! :D

Seto Kaiba Seto Kaiba

Wow

This is super special awesome. LOVED THE ABRIDGED REFRENCE!

Pocketbabe Kasumi Pocketbabe Kasumi

Hey

I have an idea, why don't you do Mai Valentine from Yu-Gi-Oh? That would make some great art, first, watch the episode of Yu-Gi-Oh: Mai's Beautiful Harpies

That'll get scores up. But you picked the worst anime/game ever. SERIOUSLY, POKEMON?

kevinsano responds:

I'm not sure what makes Pokemon so much worse than YuGiOh...