There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

sad

good thing they'll get back together

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Cute

I extremely enjoyed watching this and the entire there she is series, please make a sequel! Doki and Nabi never got married! And they should!

Translation to Korean so SamBakZa can understand better:
%uB09C %uAD49%uC7A5%uD788 %uC774%uAC78%uBCF4%uACE0%uD558%uACE0 %uAC70%uAE30%uC5D0 %uADF8%uB140%uB294 %uC2DC%uB9AC%uC988 %uC804%uCCB4%uB97C %uC990%uAE38 %uC18D%uD3B8%uC744 %uD655%uC778%uD558%uC2ED%uC2DC%uC624! %uC870%uC2EC%uD558%uACE0 %uB098%uBE44 %uACB0%uD63C%uD55C %uC801%uC774 %uC5C6%uAC70 %uB4E0%uC694! %uADF8%uB9AC%uACE0 %uADF8%uB4E4%uC774%uD574%uC57C%uD55C%
uB2E4!

If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

lol

The problem is that Rod is the gay one in the film. _-+*'(laughs my butt off)'*+-_

A Smashing Day Out A Smashing Day Out

cute

cute and romantic, i'll tell you all i know

Link - from Legend of Zelda!

Okay, now for feedback. The Roy date is so cute, i loved it, but Marth is always cute, lol.

manga dress up (boy) manga dress up (boy)

Random stuff

To get a certain colour of glasses, add them all to eachother
Blue + Purple = Black
White + Purple = Pink
White + Blue = Grey
Blue + White + Purple = Dark Brown

piggy123 responds:

really wow thanks

Popstar Dating Sim, Girls Popstar Dating Sim, Girls

Huh?

I got my talent up to 177.
I got my Kit exp to 900, it wouldn't go any further.
I took 50 days.
And I still didn't win the contest.

CHEATS
Kit
Daniels
Emi

Aaaron Wood - Maid Outfit Aaaron Wood - Maid Outfit

Hm...

A strong improvement from your other piece, I must admit. What I like about this is especially the dress and expression. You can really see he's enjoying this.

YehYehYeh responds:

Thanks. I personally didn't think this piece was gonna make it into your 'goodie-book'. I'm not gonna be drawing much but Aaron lately, methinks. So if all the people who like my art don't mind, I hope you're looking forward to my next piece!

Aaron Wood Aaron Wood

Cute

But is there any shading in this image? And why a jacket instead of a shirt? I can understand the eyes are glowing, and he's blushing, but one question, why doesn't he have any lips? Overall, great drawing. I could never do anything like this on MS paint.

YehYehYeh responds:

Thanks. I'll try to work on that in my next piece. Oh and I put the jacket there becuase just a regular shirt would look like I just didn't bother about it. And his eyes aren't glowing, they're sparkling/shining. And yeah, he's blushing.

It's anime chibi graphics. Lips represent lipstick in anime.

Pocketbabe Midori Pocketbabe Midori

Help and Improvement

Her name is Leaf from LeafGreen and FireRed. Female playable chacter. Go to Bulbapedia.

kevinsano responds:

I was actually unsure of her Japanese name only. Thanks anyway